Shipped next business day
14 days time to consider
In 2019, the original CamRanger was succeeded by the CamRanger 2, which has proven to be a huge step forward.
If your camera does not have built-in WiFi for remote control and Live-View, the CamRanger 2 is the best device on the market to control your camera remotely in combination with the Photomast. Even if your camera has built-in WiFi, the CamRanger 2 exceeds the possibilities that your own camera offers and beyond. The range and strength of the WiFi signal is 5 times better than the original CamRanger and that helps to prevent interference from other WiFi networks.
It is possible to change the main camera settings such as ISO, aperture and shutter speed remotely from every compatible NIKON, CANON, SONY or FUJI camera. In addition, there are many more options that the CamRanger 2 offers to take even more creative images.
Each Camranger 2 comes with a 3400 mAh lithium-ion battery, which means that the camera battery lasts longer than when using the built-in WiFi. Keep in mind that the use of Live-View will drain the camera battery a little faster. Live-View can be turned on and off remotely.
Below you can find the main specs of the Camranger 2
- Works with most Nikon, Canon, Sony and Fuji cameras
- Connection range up to 150 meters / 500 ft away in the open field
- About 5 times faster than the original CamRanger and the connection is more stable
- Hotshoe adapter included, the included case can also be used to attach to the camera or tripod
- Replaceable battery
- Android, iOs, Mac and Windows compatible
- Built-in SD Card slot, required for Sony and Fuji or for back-up
- In-app social media sharing
- CamRanger Share support
- Full RAW downloads
- Short USB cables included: Mini USB, USB-C, Micro USB-3.0, or use original camera cable
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Can only be purchased in combination with a Photomast
The following chart lists the supported cameras. Unless noted, the camera will work with the original CamRanger, CamRanger mini, and CamRanger 2.
USB cable necessary to connect the CamRanger device to the camera.