Shipped next business day
14 days time to consider
In 2018, the original CamRanger was replaced bij the CamRanger mini.
If your camera does not have built-in WiFi for remote control and Live-View, the CamRanger mini is the ideal device to control your camera remotely in combination with the Photomast. Even if your camera has built-in WiFi, the CamRanger mini exceeds the possibilities that your own camera offers. The range and strength of the WiFi signal is also much better and that helps to prevent interference from other WiFi networks.
It is possible to change the main camera settings such as ISO, aperture and shutter speed remotely from every compatible camera. In addition, there are many more options that every CamRanger offers to take even more creative images.
The CamRanger mini has its own built-in 1800 mAh lithium-ion battery, which means that the camera battery lasts longer than when using the built-in WiFi of the camera. Keep in mind that the use of Live-View will drain the camera battery a little faster. Live-View can be turned on and off remotely.
Below you can find the main specs of the Camranger mini
- Works with most Nikon and Canon cameras
- Connection range up to 120 meters / 400 ft away in the open field.
- Slightly faster WiFi speed than the original Camranger
- No hotshoe adapter included, the included case can be used to attach to the camera or tripod
- Non-replaceable lithium-ion battery
- Android and iOs only, no Mac or Windows support
- No built-in SD card slot
- No in-app social media sharing
- No CamRanger Share support
- No full RAW downloads
- USB cable included: Mini USB, or use the original camera cable
- One year manufacturer warranty
The following chart lists the supported cameras. Unless noted, the camera will work with the original CamRanger, CamRanger mini, and CamRanger 2.
Any CamRanger device will work with any supported cameras. The only difference is the USB cable necessary to connect the CamRanger device to the camera.